GenRight 20 Gal Fuel Cell
GenRight has done it again! This is the fuel tank everyone has been waiting for!
Finally a tank specifically designed for hard core Jeeps that are no longer driven on the highway. By using this model tank it opens the entire under body area for radical rear axle relocation. It is intended to be mounted behind the driver and passenger seats in the cargo area of a Jeep to keep the weight of the fuel central in the vehicle. Fits the new JK fuel module too!
- Re-uses the factory Jeep in tank fuel pump module and sending unit.
- Includes the factory vent valves (aka roll over valves).
- Tank is made of 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy and TIG welded.
- Includes two stainless steel mounting straps for secure mounting.
- Tank capacity is 20 Gallons.
- Size is 30" long x 12" tall x 14" wide.
- Includes special baffles inside tank.
- Includes a metal quarter turn, non vented (sealed) gas cap.
- 2 Models that are designed to work with factory Jeep fuel pump modules from '97-'12.
- Includes protective metal cover as shown in the pictures.
- Due to the non-stock location of this tank, this tank is not considered street legal.
- For maximum safety and occupant protection we highly recommend using our metal protective cover be used to protect the tank and fuel pump from getting damaged while the vehicle is in operation!
- Electrical, fuel and vent connections must be extended to reach the new location.